Monday, January 25, 2010

Balloons........

So today we did our weekly balloon send off. Some people think I am nuts for sending off three balloons every Monday. Once a week we send off three balloons to heaven. I write whatever i want on my balloon. I tell her about what happened the week that passed or I just pour my heart out to her. I thought about if it was a stupid thing, and I don't think it is. This is my own personal way of expressing my love to her because there is no other way to do so. It has become a tradition for the past 5 months for my family. Lillian enjoys giving her sissy balloons as well. I'm not sure why I even bothered to make a post about why I send up three balloons every Monday, but we have been doing it since her birthday and I don't think we are ever going to stop. So those who have an opinion about what I do to mourn my daughters passing and how I cope. I have two words for you....SUCK IT! If you were in my situation and you found a way to get rid of that agony and pain, even if it was for a brief moment, you would do and say the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment