Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping.....

Ok so now i am in complete freak out mode. These blankets are taking too damn long to make and i really don't have a whole lot of time. Seriously, what the hell was i thinking. I had this great idea but yet i cant get it to come together for me. That actually seems like my life. hahaha So we went and did some Christmas shopping today. We got Lillian a bunch of toys and baby dolls. She has a lot already but these are different. The one pees, the other one sings songs and so on. We got her Dora stuff and Elmo stuff. wiggles which that is her new favorite and many more. She is going to go nuts Christmas morning i know it. Every time i looked at a toy i would say oh look, Amelia would have wanted that or when i saw something like Cars, i would get all choked up. that was her favorite movie. She would recite the lines. She knew it word for word. I'm dreading Christmas. I'm not sure how i am going to react. Am i going to cry? Am I going to be depressed? I don't want to be sad all day long, i need to be strong, well at least try. I really enjoyed shopping for Lilly. I got a few others a few things. We also got Lillian her Christmas eve outfit and the stuff to go with it. We still have yet to decided on her big toy. Lou said to get her a bike but i wanted to get her a new kitchen. For Christmas Lilly is getting new kitchen stuff like plates and bowls and pots and pans. Her kitchen now is for a child, a baby and its a big Elmo kitchen. i would rather her have a real one. Well i guess we will have to keep arguing over it until i get what i want. hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment